Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nine Inch Nails

Oh the horror of having such long nails that it starts curling over. Anyway, today I took a mini-spree at ULTA and I just gazed at all the beautiful makeup I couldn't afford. On the bright side, I got some cuteness nail polish. Apparently it was buy $10 of OPI products, get a three set of nail polish, so I was like uber excited. I bought OPI's "Significant Other Color." It's lavender with this amazeballs green shimmer, making it almost look like a terribly wrong Granny Smith or something. When I first saw it, I was thinking it looked like mutant alien skin, and then I knew I couldn't put it down. It's not as all-up-in-your-grill as it is in the bottle, but I guess a little subtlety is good too.



Cute, isn't it? Too bad I won't be able to wear nail polish in a few weeks, because of pep. Super sad face.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment