Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, our names are...

Nancy - Insanely, incredibly tan. Spends hours at the pool almost everyday and money like no one’s business. Obsession with weirdly cute inanimate objects that have no practical use in life whatsoever. Favorite animal is the platypus. Incessant thrifter and occasional cusser. Would like to be referred to as the mature half of the pair. Sporadically spazzy. Occasional overachiever. Sometimes can be obsessive compulsive, but only about weirdly unnecessary things... like math homework. Talkative to the highest degree. Enjoys using SAT words unknowingly in wrong context. Commitment-phobe. Likes to quote from movies like a little baby prostitute. Horrible memory for the important things. Great memory for the insignificant things. Will remember your name the next day, but probably not in a few months. Beauty products are an addiction. Fickle, for the most part. Likes eating any kind of food. Hates any sort of displays of affection. A weirdly awkward, pubescent girl. Interested in just about any creature that has fur on it. Names all her pets after pastries. Inconsistently boy-crazy. Enjoys baking, even when half the stuff that comes out isn’t even edible. Cannot cook for the life of her. Used to oil paint, and currently cannot find her box of paints. Yells at her phone, Sammy. Turns sixteen years of age in eleven days. Likes to sew, but stops halfway due to laziness. Loves getting cute, cheap clothes. Hates saying goodbye.

Katie - I wish I owned a unicorn to take me places. Or maybe a hot pink Vespa. I am still a baby guh at the age of nine. Plus six. I look like Edward Cullen most of the time when people take pictures with flash, not to mention I love the taste of hemoglobin. I think every person in the world should be required to watch the movie Mean Girls, because it is basically the epitome of all things great. That’s right you baby prostitutes. I like to buy really cute things for really cheap prices and then go into people’s faces and be all “YOU ARE JEALOUS. I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES.” You can find me in thrift shops screaming in awe about finding something sexy, on the side lines yelling “GO TC GO” with my little cheer outfit, backstage with my nifty headset, on stage dancing all the wrong moves, or in the orchestra doin’ mah thang with my slab of wood. But most of the time, I’m just sitting behind my computer waiting for notifications on Facebook like a sad anti-social or finishing my beautiful leaning tower of homework. So I’m basically half nerdy Asian kid, half amazeballs. I can get down to just about any music, especially documentary background music. I spend more time obsessing over my chihuahua than boys. I’m allergic to seafood, melons, eggs, and all baked goods, so I spend most of my time hoarding meat into my mouth. I broke my sewing machine trying to sew plastic... and I am yet to get a replacement. The best moments in life are when I get to meet some insane kids who love some good time bloggin’.

We are soul sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment