Sunday, May 15, 2011

No 'Poo; Day 1

Hey guys! I'm done with (most of) my SATs, APs, and all that so I now have time to devote to this blog. Well sorry for the guy who commented on the last post requesting a post about new spring trends... but this is a beauty post. :'( We are currently broke; BUT we'll be posting some outfit posts up soon I hope.

Well today is going to be the start of my whole no shampooing regimen. I know, I know. It sounds really, really gross. But after reading this post I am finally convinced to give this thing a try. I'm gonna be gross and cranky for the first few days (or God forbid, the first few WEEKS) but I am a self-appointed bad ass and I will go through with this. I will be updating on my hair's status as it goes along for anyone who's thinking about trying it but is not totally sure about it. (You can all thank me later.)

Before I go, I'd like you to meet my new best friend.


I swear, this stuff works like a charm. I've tried ALL kinds of dry shampoos and none have made my hair look good. Either it's ashy or greasy or both. This does neither!

But yeah, that's it for now. I'll keep you updated!

-Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment