Katie and I have decided to do a "fashion challenge" every week, where we try out a fashion faux pas and try to make it work. In addition to that, we're going to give you tips on how to wear the challenge.
But since KATIE DOESN'T HAVE HER CAMERA, this week it's just me. Sad, eh?
This week's challenge is MIXING PRINTS. Now, it's not that hard to wear, but if you wear it the wrong way it can look like you picked out your clothes without looking... and that's never a good thing.
How to wear it:
- Wear clothes in a similar color scheme
- Pick two different prints, ie. stripes and florals
- This works best in two neutral-ish colors, not two clashing colors like yellow and purple
- Don't wear two loud prints, keep one subtle and the other one the main focus
- Accessorize!!! I cannot stress this enough
- Most importantly, wear with confidence
Cardigan - Target, $10
Dress - Vietnam
Boots - Target, $35
Knee highs - Forever 21, pack of three for $6
Bag - Vietnam
Photos by Trung Phan