Sunday, September 12, 2010

Amor Glamour.

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately, and after lots of nagging from Nancy, I finally decided to do so. I've been really busy with school these last weeks. It's only been like 1 and a half week and I'm ready to like quit school and live in a parking lot for the rest of my life. I had like a really cute outfit ready for posting today, only to realize that my dad brought the camera with him to China, so I'm left with just about nothing. My friend likes to call me a mess a lot, and I must agree to that statement. I hope everyone out there is having a somewhat enjoyable time at school, though. Anyway, this post refers back to the Emmy's, which kind of makes me a few weeks late, but I read a Forever 21 blog post about it & now I can't get over neutral silks. They kind of make me want to shout inappropriate things... just sometimes.


Sarah Hyland
Source: hollywood.com


Gugu Mbarth-Raw
Source: NBC New York

Oh, and Cory Monteith, because he's just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment